We recommend further reading on the subject of money printing, hyperinflation and general economics.
Below is a list of the most easily accessible and yet comprehensive books around these subjects. Many of them can be found online in pdf format. Enjoy!
- Philip Haslam and Russell Lamberti (2014), When Money Destroys Nations
- Henry Hazlitt (1946), Economics in One Lesson, Harper & Brothers
- Murray N. Rothbard (1990), What Has Government Done to Our Money (Fifth Edition), Auburn Alabama: Ludwig von Mises Institute
- Ron Paul and Lewis Lehrman (1982), The Case For Gold, Cato Institute, Washington DC
- Gary North (1986), Honest Money, Fort Worth, TX: Dominion Press
- Murray Rothbard (2008), The Mystery of Banking (Second Edition), Auburn Alabama: Ludwig von Mises Institute
- Henry Hazlitt, (1965), What You Should Know About Inflation (Second Edition), Princeton New Jersey: D. Van Nostrand Company, Inc.
- Landa Cope (2006), The Old Testament Template, The Template Institute Press
- Adam Fergusson (1975), When Money Dies, London: William Kimber